Our goal is to guarantee full port utilization for everyone with the lowest latency technically possible.
This is the realtime network load on the BelgiumIX platform, most of our links are 40 and 100Gbps.
BelgiumIX has multiple measurements in place to protect the platform, keep in mind the following rules
- Only 1 MAC is allowed per port
- Traffic from any unknown mac address will be dropped
- Port damping will disable your port for 1 minute after 5 transitions withing 10 seconds
- The peering VLAN can only be used for IPv4 and IPv6 unicast traffic
- You can use destination mac de:ad:be:ef:06:66 (184.108.40.206) for blackholing